Grossich cars for sale

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
Faulkner

Grossich cars for sale

Post by Faulkner »

Just received this note from Gary...
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 12:30 AM
To: Dan Morton
Subject: 180 Mopar Parts & Project cars

Hi Dan,

Here is the list of project and parts cars we have available at the storage yard. I finally figured out a plan to dispose of the cars. We will be parting most out and hanging on to about 30 good project cars to sell as complete cars. If you could post this on the
59 Plymouth list it would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks, Gary

P/S We still have the 59 361 Commando Sport Fury, but it is not on the storage yard list. We put the engine together and got it running. The site members commented that based on the pics I sent you previously it had a Powerflite. Upon further inspection, there was a pushbutton missing, which we've replaced and it is an original Torqueflite car.
Cars For Sale Spreadsheet.cwk (SS).pdf
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Gary,
It is now August. Do you have an update on your inventory?
-roger-
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

I don't think Gary subscribes, Roger -- I posted that inventory on his behalf. I'll email him and get an update, though.

Dan
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Here's a note -- and, some pix -- from Gary.
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 10:38 AM
To: Morton, Dan
Subject: Re: 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury

Hi Dan,

Thanks for asking. I have a deposit from a guy overseas and I'm awaiting the rest of the money. All the 59 Ply 2 door hardtops have been sold but still have several 4 door and wagon parts cars... I'm trying to buy a smaller piece of property which I will be able to save about 40 cars. I've got about a month or two to finish liquidating the big yard and scrap is so high my dad is pushing to just crush them. Someone asked me if I was selling them strictly as whole cars, we are glad to sell parts off them.
Regards, Gary
P1060331.JPG
1959 Ply Copper.jpg
big m

Post by big m »

I spoke to Gary this morning, and it seems that he has acquired the property he was speaking of to save 40 or so cars. I was wanting to buy up some of his parts cars, but the price of fuel and qualified transporters has made it an iffy business decision to buy these parts cars at this time. Hopefully I can still get ahold of some of them in the near future. I hate to see good parts cars get crushed, but again, with the price of scrap being so high, sometimes it is economically smarter to go that route. ---John
In rust we trust!